Meadowsweet, an antioxidant powerhouse, reduces oil production and targets bacteria. Nurturing botanicals like lavender, rose, comfrey, and chamomile target a variety of inflammatory skin issues. This cleanser will balance the skin’s natural oils to gently heal and soothe.
Protects the skin and balances oil production. Meadowsweet, an antioxidant powerhouse, reduces sebum and targets bacteria. Comfrey leaf heals skin tissue and supports cell regeneration, while nurturing botanicals of lavender, rose, and chamomile target a variety of inflammatory skin issues. This cleanser will balance the skin’s natural oils to gently heal and soothe. Free of essential oils.
HOW TO USE
Apply a warm, damp washcloth to your face for about 20 seconds. Then massage a quarter-size amount of oil in a circular motion all over face, focusing on areas of congestion and adding water to create slip as necessary. Gently remove the oil with the washcloth. Rinse clean. Use morning and evening. All Botnia products are made with organic ingredients and are meant to be used fresh!
Balancing Oil Cleanser
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Filipendula Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flowers, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flowers, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Flowers, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglucose (Decyl Glucoside), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Flowers
While I hope that you are always satisfied with your purchase, I realize there are times that you may need to return a product. If you will need to return your product, please review the information below.
• Returns must be made within 30 days of your receipt date for a refund.
• Merchandise must be in its original, unopened, and unused condition.
• We regret that we do not refund original shipping costs with the return.
• Please note on the front side of your receipt or packing slip the reason for your return.
• Please mail your beautyforreal.com return to:
The Feel Good Facialist
120 1/2 Dolphin Ave
Seal Beach, CA 90740
• You will be responsible for the return shipping & handling charges, which will not be refunded, unless you received damaged merchandise (see Damaged Products Policy).
• Please make sure to record your tracking number because we cannot issue a refund until our office confirms receipt of the returned merchandise. I am not responsible for lost packages.
• All returns will be credited to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
• Returns will be processed within 1-2 weeks of our office receiving your item.
• Please allow at least 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement.
• Please do not mail any packages C.O.D., as they will not be accepted.